The EdUnbox Big Data Hadoop Developer training course is created by specialized Hadoop subject matter experts and covers in-depth data relating to Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem tools like Oozie, Flume, and HBase. We also offer real-life industry cases for in-depth training in this area. We also cover trending Big Data apps on Hadoop. Our training will enable students to clear certification exams and secure their future as best-in-class developers.
- The international Hadoop market is poised to grow at USD 84.6 billion within 2 years, according to Allied MR research.
- IBM estimates data professionals will experience a surge in jobs in the US at a rate of 2.7 million annually.
- Hadoop developers in the US can receive a salary of USD 100K, according to Indeed.com
- McKinsey further estimates that there will be a shortage of 1.4 to 1.9 million Hadoop Data analysts in the US alone by 2018.
- Forbes holds that the Hadoop market will reach USD 99.3 1 billion by 2022 at the CAGR of 42.1 percent.