International Ethnic Folklore Festival - 2017, hosting third edition from October 12-18, 2017 in Delhi-NCR, India.
International Ethnic Folklore Festival is an initiative by Shrustii Multicultural Centre a Non Profitable Organization as a unique project, one-of-a-kind in the world of folklore dance and music. It is characterized by the unique format of the event, variety of folklore and performing features of dances, from all corners of the Globe, openness to the new, combination of entertainment and high artistic level of participants’ performance, where the dance and cultures of the World UNITE in the heart of India’s Capital New Delhi.
Main motive of our Festival is to promote and to set a standard of folklore artists around the world, especially our own Indian folklore cultural Arts which are elapsing day by day.
The aim of the festival is to preserve the cultural heritage and Sessions are encouraged, with local and visiting artistes getting together to compose and play a tune or to create a new Folklore dance forms thus promoting cultural tourism among participating countries.
Our festival presents a tremendous colorful platform to mingle with different ethnic cultures of the world, It is a soulful opportunity to establish friendships with extremely talented creative folklore groups by knowing each other dancing together and supportive amusement which means celebrating mankind brotherhood thorough culture.
Our Festival will expose you to the workshops of Indian Classical, Theatre and Folklore as well as to other Guest folklore group’s workshops.
Our Festival will provide the Folklore groups to share and to discuss some of their experiences/challenges they are facing and try to find solutions in a creative way of understanding of culture and to strengthen the Folklore culture Worldwide.
To promote New Delhi-India as an attractive tourists destination in Asia and to introduce the State’s rich and Unique and elaborated Cultural heritage.
Admission to the Festival :
Folklore Ensembles interested to participate at the IEFF 2017 – INDIA, must submit the application form.
Contact the organizer for the application form at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions :
• Festival Organizer will select the best 10 amateur folklore groups with exceptional artistic level from 4 corners of the World.
• Participating groups should be amateur National Folklore performance groups accompanied with live musicians.
• Number of participants in the group should be 15- 40 members including dancers, mangers and musicians.
• Participants of the group members should be 15+. (Exceptions will be permitted)
• Group will be accompanied by one IEFF-host during the festival.
• Group has to get National Flag of their Country.
• Group has to get 4-5 Gifts to exchanges with officials of the Festivals during the opening and Closing Ceremony.
Registered Address.: 25/4 , 3rd Floor, Mandir Lane, Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi 110016
Phone.: 0091-124-6002928 , 0091-124-6460127
Festival Email.: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,